GFCMSU Technical Assistance Center is here to serve your training and computing needs at the college. This list of resource links is established here to assist you with common questions that you may have at the college that are related to computing use.
Future Links below .......Coming Soon!
- Telephone Information and CallPilot Training
- Connecting to the MSU Great Falls Campus Network From Off Campus Via VPN
- Connecting to the MSU Great Falls Wireless Network
- Requesting Services from IT Services
- Support for home, mobile, and other non-msugf owned devices (coming soon)
- IT Services policies
- Current and Planned IT Services Projects and Status
- Mapping network drives (coming soon)
- Nortel/Avaya Callpilot Training Video
- How to submit a helpdesk ticket
- How to connect to the MSUGF VPN
Professional Development Opportunities through the IT Academy