The Great Falls College MSU Technical Assistance Center is here to help you with your computing needs while attending school at the college. These resources provided on this page are common questions that we get from student regarding different computing areas within our college. If you cannot find an answer to your question here, please give us a call at (406) 771-4433. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Did you know?
As a student at GFCMSU you have access to several computer resources while you are on campus.
- Free wireless internet on campus
- A network account logon to computers on campus (NetID)
- Free student email account.
- Free server storage space while logged on to campus computers
- Free access to computer programs like MS Office on campus