The MSU Great Falls Helpdesk is here to help you with your computing needs while attending school at the college. These resources provided on this page are common questions that we get from student regarding different computing areas within our college. If you cannot find an answer to your question here, please give us a call at (406) 771-4433 or use the contact us link at the top right of this page to send us an email during off-hours. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Did you know?
As a student at MSU Great Falls you have access to several computer resources while you are on campus.
- Free wireless internet on campus
- A network account logon to computers on campus
- Free student gmail account.
- Free server storage space while logged on to campus computers
- Free access to computer programs like MS Office on campus