As a nursing student or clinical evaluation instructor you will be editing the clinical evaluation document. The document is divided into three sections. Columns "Student Rating" and "Student Clinical Example" are editable by students, column "Behavior" is protected from editing by anyone other than the nursing program director, and columns "CRRN Rating" and "CRRN Feedback" are editable only by the clinical evaluator.
To access and make changes to the document:
- Go to https://login.microsoftonline.com or https://webmail.gfcmsu.edu (these addresses both go to the same place).
- Login using your NetID@gfcmsu.edu as the username and the password you use to access D2L Brightspace.
- Once logged in, you should see a list of web apps like the screenshot below. Click on OneDrive.
- In the OneDrive web app, click on the "Shared" folder, located on the left side of the page.
- You should see the list of folders and/or documents containing the clinical evaluation forms. Each one will be labeled with a title that references the student's name and the course the evaluation applies to. Click on the icon of the document you wish to edit.
- At this point, you should be able to edit the parts of the document that are available for your role.
- Students, you will add/edit information only in columns "Student Rating" and "Student Clinical Example". Any changes you make are automatically saved. After making edits to the document, it wouldn't hurt to close and reopen the document to ensure the changes remain.
- Clinical Evaluators, you will add/edit information only in columns "CRRN Rating" and "CRRN Feedback". Your permission to edit those columns is related to your Net ID and should not require a password. Please notify the nursing program director if you encounter any problems editing these documents.