What is Brightspace Pulse?
Brightspace Pulse is a mobile app that can help learners stay connected and on track with their courses in D2L Learning Environment. It provides one easy view of course calendars, readings, assignments, evaluations, grades, and news. The app can help learners make better decisions about how to handle workload, when to submit assignments, and when to prepare for tests. Read-time alerts can let learners know when classes are canceled, rooms are moved, or new grades are available. The schedule view and weekly visualization enables learners to quickly at a glance view what is due today, this week, and upcoming across all their courses.
Use Brightspace Pulse to do the following:
- See all the important dates and deadlines for each course
- Anticipate busiest times with a quick glance
- Receive the latest grades and news
- Share updates via email, text messages, and social media
- Enter events and deadlines
- Edit course details and customize how much assignments and tests are worth
- Seamlessly log in to D2L Learning Environment via a browser to complete tasks
Click here to download Pulse on Android
Click here to download Pulse on Apple products