Faculty - Reset Quiz Attempts
After this tutorial, you will be able to...
- Reset quiz attempts.
- From the course go to Toolbox > Quizzes.
- Click on the small arrow to the right of the quiz name and click Grade.
- Click "Show Search Options".
- Under "Restrict to" select "All Users".
- Click on the magnifying glass in the search box.
- Scroll down to the student who has an attempt in progress. (it will show "in progress".)
- Check the box next to the student's name.
- Click on the "Reset" icon at the top of the list. it looks like a trash can with the word "Reset" next to it.